"Another fabulous holiday with SPOH. Daniela & Jacob were perfect hosts, nothing too much trouble. The resort was perfect and the company even more so. It was such a pleasure to see my daughter progress with her skiing, whilst I got to enjoy a few gluhwein's. We both loved our time skiing and SPOH allows me to relax alongside my daughter... a true holiday for any solo parent."
- Lindsay and Annie (5) - single parent ski holiday in Schladming, February 2016
"Thank you for a wonderful holiday. Schladming was a lovely town and the skiing was great. Daniela and Jacob were very welcoming and helpful hiring equipment, booking ski school, organising après ski activities. I think as a group everyone got on really well. Enjoyed relaxed meals and after dinner drinks and chats while the children were occupied by Simone. Children also had a great time using the great hotel facilities such as the swimming pool and children's room. Would definitely recommend this holiday and I would go back tomorrow!"
- Charlotte and Oliver (9) - single parent ski holiday in Schladming, February 2016
"I have just spent a really lovely week In Schladming in Feb 2016. My daughter Daisy age 8 and I had a really great time and made lots of new friends. The group were all lovely and all the children got on well. The hotel was very comfortable, great food, great company and of course the skiing was good too. A good resort for beginners/intermediates as runs not too difficult. The ski school was excellent and Daisy had fun making new friends. You must do the 7km tobogganing run as it’s such fun. Daniela and Jacob were our hosts for the week and helped thing run smoothly. They helped organise ski equipment which when you’re on your own with children could have been difficult. Overall a great holiday which I would recommend."
- Colleen & Daisy (8) - single parent ski holiday in Schladming, February 2016
"The best skiing holiday my kids have had, ever!"
- Ruth, Harry (14) & Sophie (12) - single parent ski holiday in Schladming, February 2015
"Great week in Schladming 2015. Great Snow, Sun, Fun and great company. Great time had by myself and Dom."
- Mark & Dom (9) - single parent ski holiday in Schladming, February 2015
"This was our second ski holiday with SPoH and both me and my son enjoyed the whole experience. Schladming had a good mix of ski areas from beginners to experienced and wonderful scenery. My son is already asking if we can go again next year."
- Tony & Daniel (11) - single parent ski holiday in Schladming, February 2015
"We couldn’t have felt any more ‘looked after’. Sandra and Tennessee were efficient, thorough, discreet and fun to be with. Nothing was too much trouble and we really did have an absolutely fantastic holiday!"
- Annelies, Alexandra (7) & Lucas (5) - single parent ski holiday in Schladming, April 2014
"I came across the company whilst surfing the web and booked the holiday based on the testimonials, which was a fantastic stroke of luck. Rhys and I had a great skiing holiday and are looking forward booking again next year."
- Mario & Rhys (11) - single parent ski holiday in Schladming, April 2014
"Didn’t know what to expect. The skiing and organisation was very good. The group was friendly and the kids got on very well. Sandra was fantastic – making sure everyone was well looked after whilst also giving people space to do their own thing."
- Ben & Jacob (9) - single parent ski holiday in Schladming, April 2014
"Sandra and Daniela’s personal attention was as usual perfect, they arranged everything from a Birthday cake for my significant birthday, which was a very touching surprise, to an evening out for my teenage son (17) to a club with some staff from the hotel. Any little issues with lessons/classes were sorted out for me, enabling me to have a hassle free holiday. Happy teenagers, good food, very friendly hotel staff and great company all made for another excellent SPOH holiday. Thank you"
- Teresa, Jack (17) & William (14) - single parent ski holiday in Schladming, April 2013
"Great skiing, great company and lots of fun, thank you to the Schladming crew of 2013."
- Kim, Chyna (11) & André (7) - single parent ski holiday in Schladming, April 2013
"I was a bit concerned about taking my kids skiing by myself, but I needn’t have been. Sandra and Daniela looked after all the details, letting us enjoy the holiday. The hotel accommodation, food, and facilities were excellent, the ski area and lessons great, and the company fun."
- Kez, Ellen (12) & Aidan (11) single parent ski holiday in Schladming, April 2013
"Another splendid holiday with new and old friends. The skiing was super."
- Alice, Fergus (12), Aine (12) & Evlin (8) - single parent ski holiday in Schladming, April 2013
"This was our 2nd (1st Skiing) with SPOH and it was as good as our first. The ski school was excellent my teenage boys went from non skier/snowboarder to doing red runs by day 3. Sandra and Daniela were brilliant, organising everything, looking after everybody and dealing with any little crisis. Great evenings spent eating, drinking and chatting with the other single parents made a huge contribution to my enjoyment of this holiday. Special thanks to Jacob for taking Jack (and other teenagers) out for a night out in Schladming. I wish I had found SPOH years ago so am making up for lost time and doing a 3rd holiday to Fuerteventura in August 2012!"
- Teresa, Jack (16) & William (13) - single parent ski holiday in Schladming, April 2013
"My children have declared it the best ski holiday ever, despite have been on 9 previous ski trips! They are literally counting the days until next year."
- Mindy, Anthony (10) & Bethany (9) - single parent ski holiday in Schladming, April 2012
"For our first skiing trip together, for myself and my 2 teenagers we needed our hands holding. I also didn’t want to be a single parent amongst all the other 2 parent happy families. So I took a leap of faith after reading the website closely and a couple of phone calls (to what turned out to be the efficient and lovely Sandra) and booked our first skiing holiday. Always another adult to talk to. Kids for yours to mix with. A hand to hold and guide you at the resort, not the hand of a paid rep, but the owner of the company at the hotel who really cares and whose business and livelihood is affected if they get it wrong. The holiday turned out to have other first time participants also taking the same leap of faith as me, but more importantly a significant contingent who were returning 2nd 3rd and 4th times such was the success of their previous holidays. Need I say more? Happy returning customers!!"
- Wendy, Cameron (17) & Hannah (15) - single parent ski holiday in Schladming, April 2012
"Just to say a big thank you to Sandra, Daniela and Jacob. We had the most amazing week holiday. Skiing was great. Hotel was spot on and the other families were really great company. Also a really big thanks to Sandra for the couple of times when Neve was really struggling with her skiing!! Hope to see you again soon."
- Kowkchee & Neve (13) - single parent ski holiday in Schladming, April 2012
"Fantastic company, great skiing and plenty of laughter. A real break for us all. We will definitely book again."
- Alice, Aine (11), Fergus (11) & Evlin (7) - single parent ski holiday in Schladming, April 2012
"Great fun for the children and, by extension, the parents. Trustworthy, supportive and knowledgeable staff. Good value."
- Ray & Tuilelaith (9) - single parent ski holiday in Schladming, April 2012
"This holiday won very high marks from my two children aged 9 and 17. My young son was delighted to find lots of other children to play with (before, during and after skiing) – which in itself added to my own enjoyment and opportunity to relax. Any doubts about joining a group of strangers quickly evaporated when I made new friends within seconds of walking into the bar on the first night! The shared experience of being a single parent proved a strong bond, and although we were from different walks of life the thing we had in common – a desire to enjoy adult company while spending time with our children – ensured a sociable, fun and very memorable holiday.
The Single Parents on Holiday formula works very well and I would go again. We were excellently looked after by Sandra and Daniela, always on hand and keen to ensure we achieved what we wanted from the holiday."
- Marian, Alexandra (17) & Charles (9) - single parent ski holiday in Schladming, April 2012
"Jessica and I had a fantastic time in Schladming. Everyone was really friendly and helpful, the hotel was very good and Sandra and Daniela were great. Ski school was a huge success – my daughter wanted to go all day every day, thanks to Claudia her instructor and her new friends. Everything went smoothly from start to finish. This was our first holiday with SPOH, I wish I’d done it before, and we will be back."
- Barbara & Jessica (9) - single parent ski holiday in Schladming, April 2012
"Sandra and Andrea provide a first class service – where families can have the perfect holiday with no worries."
- Paul, Alice (10) and Daisy (9) - single parent ski holiday in Schladming, April 2014
"Sandra and Andrea – it was a wonderful holiday – great skiing, family hotel and lots of laughter with good company – what more can you want! Ellen made friends – we both thank you very much and hopefully join you next year."
- Nicki & Ellen (13) - single parent ski holiday in Schladming, April 2010
"Another great SP Holiday, great skiing facilities and great company. We will definitely return for another trip."
- Ali, Charlotte (6) & Ethan (4) - single parent ski holiday in Schladming, April 2010
"My second time with SPoH and I look forward to my third. The personal touch is all. I feel that I could book any holiday with Sandra and Andrea – sight unseen – and be confident that we would have a brilliant hotel in a wonderful location with (seemingly) effortless organisation. Thanks again for a great holiday."
- Gavin, Sam (14) & Megan (10) - single parent ski holiday in Schladming, April 2010
"As a single parent you end up doing everything and holidays can be quite stressful. But on this holiday it was all organised for me and the hassle was totally removed. That, and the stimulating company I encountered from others in the same situation, meant it was amazing value for money and thoroughly enjoyable. I would highly recommend it."
- Jessica & kids - single parent ski holiday in Schladming, April 2010